Cat Power & Karen Elson : I love you [me either]





"There's no map
and a compass wouldn't help at all"
Bjork, Human behaviour




"Ain't but one kind of blues and that consisted between man and female that's in love. In love just like I sung them one of those songs while ago and I put a verse in there saying that love hides all fault and make you do things that you don't wanna do. Love sometimes will leave you feeling And sad and blue. I'm talking about the blues ! I ain't talking about monkey junk ! And it consisted between male and female. And that means two people supposed to be in love when one or the other deceives the other trhough their love. Sometimes, that kind of blues will even make you kill one another or do anything that kind of low. It goes here, on this side. That's where the blues started. It ain't on this side. It's over here."


La réponse est oui












Aucun commentaire: