Explosions in the sky : Your hand in mine





2 minutes,
4 secondes






"Since I met you this small town
Hasn't got room for my big feelings"

Björk,
Violently happy










"Today I turn my blood to sweetest wine. A holy sign imbued with the divine. Today's the day the gods walk out on me. The great divide is crossed for you by me... Today the silent one does have her say. Today all contradictions seemed ok. Today's the day that I become the sky. A silent understanding, my, oh my... Today, for once, I'm not the last to learn. Today the only bridge I have, I burn. Today's the day the gods walk out on me. The great divide is crossed for you by me... For I am the way. Burn all effigies of clay. Walk on water today..."



La réponse est oui



"I got that beat in my veins for only rule
Love is to share : mine is for you"

Sébastien Tellier,
La ritournelle









2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Yes that's just the right words to read those days...
love is ....
Tout au bout d'un jour...

'll Say next time...

kisses...
thanks to push my door from time to time...

H. Incorporated a dit…

[Queen Adreena, "For I am the way" : the very song I need for my days]


Love.
What is it made of.
What is it used for...




See you : when I recover from my unsane spanish journey...