Explosions in the sky : The birth & death of the day












"...And you will find a fortune - though it will not be the fortune you seek... But first, first you must travel a long and difficult road - a road fraught with peril, uh-huh, and pregnant with adventure. You shall see things wonderful to tell. You shall see a cow on the roof of a cottonhouse, uh-huh, and oh, so many startlements... I cannot say how long this road shall be. But fear not the obstacles in your path, for Fate has vouchsafed your reward. And though the road may wind, and yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye foller the way, even unto your salvation. Izzat clear ?"


O brother,
Where are thou ?



















3 commentaires:

IsaBercée a dit…

Voilà mon nouveau lien..
kisses
http://isabercee.wordpress.com/

IsaBercée a dit…

Ben alors...where the hell are you?
kisses

H. Incorporated a dit…

Luxembourg. [soon] Paris. [Maybe] Le Havre... Most of the time running through Lille 'cause "I'm from France, that's why I dance" in a Rapid Eye Movement, that's why I'm quite invisible. That's why I'm still dancing my birthday & age's shapeshifting... I'll give news = > http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=3929961 [my word is my bound]